Estendart Ltd is a CRO located alongside Massey’s University’s main campus in Palmerston North, New Zealand. AgResearch Ltd, a Crown Research Institute is located nearby. This provides Estendart Limited with access to unique resources, close support from expert academic staff from the nearby Veterinary School (IVABS) plus an extensive array of animal research facilities for both domestic and companion animals.
A MAF approved Containment and Transitional Facility is maintained to enable the importation of biological materials and products for use in study programmes.
- Three separate and independent university dairy farms milking in excess of a combined number of 800 cows while also carrying replacement heifers and calves.
- Facilities for containing large and small animals
- Isolation stalls for dairy cows/calves
- Deer farm and associated research facilities
- Specifically designed chicken and pig facilities
- Farms for sheep and beef research
- Specially designed research farm for studies requiring small groups of production animals
- Cats & dogs
- Mice & Rats